WATCH YOUR FAVORITE
MOVIES & TV SERIES ONLINE
TRY FREE TRIAL
Home > Murder >

It Stains the Sands Red

It Stains the Sands Red (2016)

October. 08,2016
5.5

In the throes of a zombie apocalypse, A troubled woman from Las Vegas with a dark past, finds herself stranded in the desert with a lone and ravenous zombie on her tail.

...

Cast

Similar titles

Murder Movies

Violence Movies

Reviews

Aneesa Wardle
2018/08/30

The story, direction, characters, and writing/dialogue is akin to taking a tranquilizer shot to the neck, but everything else was so well done.

More
Ariella Broughton
2018/08/30

It is neither dumb nor smart enough to be fun, and spends way too much time with its boring human characters.

More
Mathilde the Guild
2018/08/30

Although I seem to have had higher expectations than I thought, the movie is super entertaining.

More
Billy Ollie
2018/08/30

Through painfully honest and emotional moments, the movie becomes irresistibly relatable

More
George Taylor
2018/01/04

Everyone thinks they can make a zombie movie. Of these attempts, perhaps 10 percent are worth sitting through. This is in the other 90 percent. No logic to it at all, it has a very unlikable (and bad acting) main star, who one has to wonder, how did she make it in life this far, before the zombie apocalypse? No real reason is given for either how this zombie (who looks like an homage to the original cemetery zombie in Night of the Living Dead) keeps following her or how this shambling thing can sneak up on people? I won't give anything away but I will say the ending was as dumb as the rest of the movie.

More
NeilJThomas
2017/10/01

If there's anyone from the team that made this movie, here, reading this: THANK YOU. it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience in a sea of barely watchable nonsense.the other reviewers will have already provided you with the movie's plot, it's pointless to rehash it once again, except to tell you that it's really, really good.it takes a while before it starts tugging at the heart strings, so be patient.rent it, you won't regret it.

More
jjstfuplz
2017/09/08

This movie is a prime example of the flawed ratings that IMDb is now subjecting us horror movie lovers to. I know a 5.6 rating isn't very high. But a 5.6 for a horror movie on this site usually means the movie is somewhat decent.This movie IS NOT one of those movies. It is VERY boring, the protagonist is very annoying with her very stupid decision making. The script is flawed beyond repair. The only thing about this movie that is OK is Brittany Allen. She plays out her role to the best of her ability with what she was given. That's pretty much the only reason i gave this movie 4 stars. I just don't see how these reviews are honest. I love indie horror flicks, even some bad ones are still decent. But this one is just terrible. Only reason i even gave it a chance was because of the rating from this site and the now obvious fake reviews.Bottom line... Stay away from this movie, help bring this rating down to where it should be. The only honest reviews are the ones posted on the last page. Do not fall victim to the BS.

More
lora-jen
2017/09/03

Boring movie with very unlike-able main character. I can never get behind a movie where the main (and really only significant) alive character is a crappy person and makes stupid decisions. At first I wondered, is this meant to be a comedy? Certainly its no horror nor a thriller. Black 'comedy' maybe. Annoying cheap drunk stripper coke head uses guy, shows shes a crap person, boringly gets chased by a very poor make-up-ed smalls, lets her misandry fly and over all proves she really is an unlike-able 'dumb broad'- would be a much more accurate summary of this movie. Would definitely recommend re-watching TWD for the 100th time over this. But in the pros - good use of landscape, actors aren't terrible and zombie sound effects are good.

More